What's happening at the next meeting?
Bob Dunn, World Famous underwater cinematographer will be giving an exciting and informative presentation about his experiences as a professional photographer, most notably photographing shipwrecks for "National Geographic."
See ya there!
Local Dive Boats
Local Beach Dives
Dive Club Sponsored Events
The Temecula Valley Dive Club Meets At:
29375 Rancho California Rd.
Temecula CA 92590
"Feeding Frenzy" starts at 6:15pm, meeting from 7:00pm - 8pm.
|Dive Club Membership Info
|2017 Membership Dues are $25 per person. Not a member? No problem! You can pay to attend the meeting at the door. $10 per person. Or you can sign up for a membership at the meeting or at Scuba Center Temecula!
Visitors are invited to come to a meeting and have fun with the rest of us. If you enjoy it, you can sign up and join us as a member. If you know another diver that isn't a member, bring 'em along!
Paid Dive Club members receive benefits!
- 12 Free Airfills
- Monthly Door Prize Drawing
- Free monthly issue of Dive Training magazine
- Free monthly issue of California Diving News
- Free O2 Provider w/ paid Rescue Diver class
- Free Specialty Class (TBA)
- 1/2 price CPR renewals
- 25% off dive rentals for SCT sponsored events
- $5 off for Hydros - Limit 2
- $5 off One on One Training
- Be the first to hear about Scuba Center Events!
- Dues help pay for the room too!