Start Your Dream Job and Travel The World
Become a Scuba Instructor today! The possibilities are endless, imagine a job where you look forward to going to work every morning. This program is self-paced. To receive certificates, students must complete all classes and dives. Start dates are ongoing. Classrooms are at Scuba Center Temecula. Located at 28860 Old Town Front Street #A9 in Old Town Temecula.
A La Carte
All coursework, boat dives, materials & scuba gear must be purchased prior to start of each class with Scuba Center Temecula. Additional fees for PADI application, membership & certification will be required. These fees are paid directly to PADI or the certifying agency.
VA Funding with MiraCosta College
Scuba Center Temecula is happy to partner with Mira Costa College Community Education & Workforce Development. Our VA Course includes all coursework, boat dives, materials & scuba gear.Additional fees for PADI application, membership and certification will be required. These fees are the responsibility of the student and are to be paid directly to PADI or the certifying agency.
Get Started Now
If you'd like to use your VA benefits, here are a few things that you will need to do first.
• Set up a time with our Course Director, Phillip Rexinger, for a course review to see if this is the program for you.
• Get the Medical Clearance sign-off. Make sure the Dr. signs on the signature line.
• For VA funding, payments and enrollment questions, call MiraCosta College Community Education & Workforce Development at (760) 795-6820
The program includes the following courses:
• PADI Open Water Diver
• PADI Advanced Open Water
• PADI Emergency First Response (EFR)
• PADI Rescue Diver
• PADI Dive Master
• PADI Assistant Instructor
• PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor and MSDT Prep
• EFR Instructor
• Cylinder Inspector & Technician
• HSA Instructor
The program includes all the SCUBA equipment that you'll need to complete the program.