Take Your Skills to the Next Level with the PADI Master Scuba DiverTM Rating
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the ultimate dive lifestyle as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The Fun Part
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty diver courses offered.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Advanced Open Water
Emergency First Responder (CPR, First Aid)
Any 5 specialties from our class schedule.
Contact us for more information on becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
0 reviews for Master Scuba Diver Challange
Write a review